Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 23

I really enjoyed trying all of these new technology tools. I am really feeling confident that they will be useful. If 23 Things wouldn't have been here for me, I might have been too scared to even try. It was a very educational experience and having others go through the processes at the same time (or before you) was wonderful. There was a group of people that you could ask questions too and that was very helpful! I hope that this project continues. I hope that many people who didn't take this opportunity will do so. It is one of the greatest things I have done. I loved that I was able to work at my own pace. As I said, I really enjoyed the fact that there were so many people in the same boat. Taking the plunge together is much easier than doing it alone! Thank you so much for this wonderful experience!

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23 things with time to spare! We plan more on a stick for fall or winter, so stay tuned. Sounds like you had a great experience.